On YouTube, reaction videos have become one of the most popular genres. They’ve become very popular because you can share your thoughts online. Subscribers By reviewing other people’s videos in Responsive Videos. Reaction videos are trending these days because you can share your thoughts and ideas on any topic with people around the world.
Before we learn how to create and edit this type of video, let us first understand what a reaction video is.
It is a film about an individual or a group of people who react to something, such as an object, video, TV show, etc. You can create videos in the image using image software that make the reaction part of the video. Therefore, the main video will respond; It can be joy, sorrow, joy, pain, or anything.
In such videos, the creator reacts to another video, which is a great way for viewers to feel like they are participating in the video themselves.
How to create a YouTube reaction video?
The first step is to record the video. To make the edit perfect, you need to record it as best you can to make the edit more straightforward. Here is a list of things to keep in mind when shooting reaction videos.
- Make sure the feedback in such videos should be very visual, as it is a core part of your video.
- The main part of the reaction video is the voice and facial expressions when you like or dislike something, so be careful about it.
- Get the best camera angle Always take a close-up shot to show your impressions clearly. Be sure to keep your chin down for better facial expressions. Otherwise, it will look strange because people will not be able to see your face. Instead, they will only look at your chin.
- Keep the environment in mind when making videos, because you have to make sure there is no noise when you make videos.
- The next important part is lighting, because low light will dim your video. People do not like to watch dark reaction videos. So, you can use the appropriate lighting equipment or make videos on bright sunny days.
- Last but not least, the most important recorder. You can choose an all-in-one recording tool that will allow you to make a video source with the help of a webcam and get your feedback. As you have to record your facial expressions and audio, you must either use the built-in camera or choose an external camera for your computer.
How to edit YouTube reaction videos?
Once you have filmed the videos, the next important part is to edit them. Although it used to be a complicated process. YouTube Video editors, It has become a fast and smooth process.
Here are some steps you can take to edit and streamline your YouTube Response videos.
3 The first step is to select any online. YouTube Video Editor According to your needs and budget.
3 Import the original reaction video from your PC and then go to settings.
3 Now, your video is placed in the scene. Therefore, you need to upload your reaction video directly. Once the video has been uploaded, go to Settings and add it to the original footage.
3 You can customize them to your liking. Once the positioning is complete, you can resize it.
3 As you will see in both videos, you can now shift the layers along the timeline to synchronize their appearance.
3 You can use the preview button to see what your editing and final video will look like.
3 Editors come with various other advanced tools where you can make color adjustments, split videos, make volume adjustments, add music or sound effects, and more. You can use them to make your videos even better.
3 After all the changes are completed, export the final version and upload the video to YouTube.
Things to keep in mind when editing YouTube reaction videos
Here are some things to follow to make your video more interesting and exciting.
3 Choose a video you’ve never seen before. The reason for suggesting a response video to a new video is that you will be able to get real feedback, which is essential in these videos. For example, if your favorite singer releases a new song, don’t watch it right away; Instead, set up your camera, start recording, then edit and upload the video.
3 background- Many people think that background is unnecessary in reaction videos, but this is not true. Audiences love to watch videos that look professional, as well as make sure the environment suits your reaction.
3 React to videos – This may sound ridiculous, but it will definitely help you get a lot of viewers. Viewers love to see collaboration between YouTubers. In fact, collaborating will help YouTubers increase their audience size.
Follow these simple steps and make a great response video. good luck!