[email protected] 4:4:4 12bit works perfectly between panasonic ub900 and sony vpl-vw5000es.
A lot of cables will fit the bill if you’re using plain ol’ 4k, but exhaustive testing of various cables shows problems if you need 18gpbs cables over 20ft in length, and these are one of the few cables that will do the job. completion. No, I’m not affiliated with anyone and I have an agenda beyond simply buying a 4k hdr 18gbps projector and being the one who wants to see if my ceiling cables can handle it. The connector section is rather bulky (not large enough to interfere with adjacent inputs and mated solidly and securely), but the cable itself is very thin without being too thin. The optical material is less brittle than previous generations of optics and there is no risk of damage unless it is forced into a narrow radius. It survived a moderately difficult pull through the ceiling with no problems. I hooked it up directly to a Sony x800 player and after having a hard time finding material it has proven to handle full hdr 4:4:4 @4k with no issues. If you don’t need 18gpbs or if it runs longer than 20 feet, you have many options, but if you need it, this is what you want.
I ran 30 feet with a jvc rs 640u pj on a marantz 7704. Works perfectly with a shield TV that sends 4k to the receiver and from there to the projector. Highly recommended for long runs that require 4k60hz.
This cable does what other cables claim but do not provide. The price is an easy reason to ignore this cable, but trust me when I say it simply works. It’s been over a year since we acquired it and it’s still fully functional. You won’t find a better solution [email protected] w/4:4:4 CSS is distance dependent.
Here are the specifications for Monoprice HDR High Speed Cable – 200 Feet – | For HDMI enabled devices – 4k @ 60hz:
- Enter your model number to verify that this is correct.
- No external power required – SlimRun AV HDR is very efficient, requiring less than 50mA of power provided by the sink device (TV). No external power adapter or USB power connection required.
- HDR Support: High Dynamic Range (HDR) video offers a much higher contrast ratio, so you can enjoy the beauty of a wider, richer color gamut, much brighter whites, and much deeper, darker blacks.
- CMP Plenum Rating: The plenum (CMP) fire safety rating of this cable means it is safe for use in plenum air duct spaces in commercial and residential buildings.
- Thinner and softer: Thinner and softer than traditional glass fiber optic cables. Using a flexible polymer fiber optic, the cable has a shorter bend radius and is much more resilient to damage and abuse than conventional fiber optic cables made of glass.
- International products are subject to separate terms, are sold overseas and may differ from local products, including fit, age rating, product language, label or instructions.