The only thing I don’t like is that it keeps falling apart even if it has steak in it.
I own a kindergarten and bought this for a movie night for my family. Easy assembly, great picture quality, impressive size.
Easy to set up and works well. Haven’t tried rear projection yet, but that’s an option. Even the fan doesn’t silence the sound.
I bought this screen for a summer backyard movie bday party for my 26 year old and it was a huge hit. Everyone thought I had paid to rent it and was shocked to find out that I actually own it. It’s pretty easy to assemble, more difficult to deflate and put back in the bag, but we did it. Having another family movie night this weekend is so much fun. I would definitely recommend.
I’m so glad I bought it, it was so much fun. I was worried that it would be difficult to assemble, but I took everything out of the box and assembled it quickly. There were some creases, but once applied, they were not noticeable and did not affect picture quality. It was quick to put it down without the fan being distracted. Looking forward to more movie nights outdoors.
A little more difficult to throw away.
This outdoor movie screen was very simple to set up. Just take it out of the bag, lay it flat, stick the white screen to the base as much as you can, and inflate, and you’re almost ready. I had to tweak the screen a bit when it was on, but it wasn’t too weird. The ropes and stakes holding it on worked better than expected. A good buy for a 10/10 outdoor movie event.
Easy setup, large screen size.
It’s really easy to install and uninstall. The included fan is very portable. Stakes, rope and storage bag are included. The only problem I have is trying to set it up when the wind blows. This is like a sail, even if the wind blows moderately. It is stable if fixed in the right way.
The included fan works well and isn’t the quietest, but it doesn’t interfere with the external speaker pair (bose 901). To avoid wrinkling on the fabric screen, make sure the inflated frame is as straight as possible. Aligning the screen with the four stake fixtures is easy following the suggested knots, plus two on the base foot. Very happy with the product and very compactly stored. This is a 16-foot model with an 11-foot screen.
All we wanted was to iron or heat the fabric to get it wrinkled, but right out of the box it was fine and the kids loved it.
Here are the specifications for: TKLoop 16ft Inflatable Movie Screen Stable T-foot Double Sided Projection No Seam Blow Up Projector Screen with Inflation Fan:
- Enter your model number to make sure this is correct.
- 【Easy to use】An extra blower is included to keep it running. It inflates itself quickly within a few minutes. Just plug it in, spread it out on the floor and it will fully inflate in 60-120 seconds. Don’t be alarmed by this hugeness. It is much lighter than expected. You can pop it yourself.
- 【FRONT&BACK PROJECTION】You can select front and rear projection according to the situation, and you can achieve the same picture quality. Full-HD projectors are recommended because of their large viewing area.
- 【GOOD MAINTENANCE】The black frame is made of oxford cloth, waterproof and not fading. The white screen is removable and anti-wrinkle. So it’s really easy to clean. It also supports washing machines, so for most of us, we’ll be lucky. However, keep them dry before putting them in your carry-on bag.
- 【SUPER MEGA】 With a stable stand and attached with ropes and nails, this mega inflatable movie screen is perfect for outdoor parties and other outdoor cinema projects theater backyards. Enjoy a movie with your family and friends.
- 【SURPRISE EXPERIENCE】 Think of all the events you can enjoy, such as a bridal shower, gifts for children, watching soccer, dad’s birthday, camping, weddings, anniversary gifts, parties, etc. Perfectly set up your Blu-ray player, Apple TV, dvd or Ultra HD sound system for all your Prime, New Release and Kids movies, a great device like this will always be an absolute favorite.