Exactly that way, we are talking about how many games until the finals of the competition.
The second round of the Premier Sports Cup is almost upon us.
This means that all teams remaining in the tournament have only three games left in Hampden to fight for the trophy.
16 teams will advance to the second qualifying round, including the winners of 8 groups and the top 3 runners-up.
They will also join five clubs competing in European competitions: Celtic, Rangers, heart, Dundee United and motherwell.
Hibs was kicked out of the tournament under controversial circumstances after being convicted of placing ineligible players.
Rocky Bushiri was still on a two game suspension but was selected for Wednesday’s match between Leith Club and Morton.
Hibs’ attorney has been issued a notice of complaint and his hearing will be held in Hampden on Thursday, August 11.
The next round of matches will be played on Wednesday 30th and 31st on the last Tuesday of August.
Here’s everything you need to know about the second draw.
When is the Premier Sports Cup Round 2 draw?
- The draw for the 2nd round of the Premier Sports Cup will be held on Sunday 24 July after Aberdeen vs Raith Rovers.
- Aberdeen vs Raith Rovers kicks off at 3pm.
Will the Premier Sports Cup draw be broadcast live on TV?
- The Premier Sports Cup Round 2 bracket will be shown at Premier Sports 1 after Aberdeen v Raith Rovers.
Who can match whom?
- The team that was seeded in the second round is 3rd in the group with the best record with 5 European representatives (Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Dundee United, Motherwell).
- We will know who the team is after the last round of the match
Stay up to date with all the latest news and transfers from the Scottish Sun football page.